Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!

Last month, I had a dream come true.  I was reunited with my Aussie Mum for a visit.   When she pulled up, I recognized the accent immediately and was so happy....THEN, wait for it....she said "get the combs!" and that was the last I remember after a brutal brushing where I got pummeled with that "collie comb" (nice name for an axe!  Sorry, Lassie!) and Daddy got pummeled for being WAY too soft on the girl.  And I thought Daddy was hard enough thank you very much.....

I will say that after an hour (probably because I blacked out during most of it), I looked MUCH better, felt POUNDS lighter and was just sooooo happy that I forgave Aussie Mum (mostly).   Daddy had enough wool for a sweater too!!

Here we are during happier parts of the visit!! I do look good don't I!?  Love you Aussie Mum--thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Matilda I had the best time with you and your gorgeous family. It was so exciting to see where you live and at last meet David, Jonathon, Eli and Sophie. You are one lucky fur ball!! Sorry about the grooming and telling Dad he is way to soft but let's face it Princess you are spoilt! Anyway you obviously got me back, you picked the photo where you look beautiful and so regal and I look like a shocker. Love to all in Paradise. Ainsley and Mitch say a big G'day to Eli and Sophie.

    ReplyDelete