Saturday, October 2, 2010

20 weeks and Growing

Here I am in all my pre-bath, pre-brushing glory on a Saturday after a very tough soccer game!  I kept wanting to get in there and play but Daddy said it wasn't for me.  We lost I guess, but I was still happy...although I don't know who was more exhausted...me or Elijah.  It's TOUGH watching all those boys play...


Then I went to get weighed...and I now weigh 37.4 pounds!   Now Daddy says it's time for a bath and a brush....don't know why, everyone knows that stinky is the new Chanel!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Princess
    I was wondering what you had been up to, you haven't posted for ages, but by looking at your dirty face I can work out you have been very busy!! Ahhh Eau de Stinky is definitely not the new Chanel maybe the new Kennel, Dogue must have got it wrong! Princess you can't trust what you read in magazines.
    I am sure you would have done an awesome job helping Eli play, I just don't understand why Daddy didn't let you.
    It was great having Eli and Sophie's Flat Stanleys come and visit Australia. They saw Koalas, Kangaroos and Emus, you know just like we had as pets in the backyard when you were an Aussie girl!! Eli's Stanley ended up with Emu spit on it, as the Emu wanted to eat him but Dr Rob saved the day, bad Emu.
    Well Princess hope we hear from you again soon.
    Love from Downunder
    Aussie Mum

    ReplyDelete