Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When the Tough Get Dirty, the Tough go....

....Swimming!  Yes, my friends I have my own pool!  Don't you just love the decoration...hand painted by tiny Chinese workers too!  (okay I made that last part up!).    Daddy puts me in here sometimes when I get dirty.  I had just found a wonderful mud puddle. Can you tell??

The only challenge is that after a while, I feel VERY VERY heavy and carrying a huge wool rug on my back is so tiring.....but it's OOOOOHHHHHH so worth it!

P.S.  See I'm NOT so big....but I am up to 52 pounds!!!

1 comment:

  1. Matilda what will Santa say when he sees you like this? You won't make it to his good puppy list, you may even be on the bad puppy list and get, how do I say this.... cat food instead of presents!!!!!
    He is checking the list twice now so you need to be a good girl for Daddy. Tonights the night and the big man is on his way. Of course being the best country, Santa comes to Australia as one of his first stops, so I will try and put in a good word for my beautiful Hawaiian Princess. Be good, keep you nose black and let me know what Santa brings you.
    Merry Christmas Matilda from all your friends in Australia

    ReplyDelete