Friday, December 31, 2010

The Party's Over....

Now I know how little Cindy Lu felt when the Grinch stole Christmas!  The tree is soooo bare and I keep looking for more presents!   Of course, the Grinch didn't steel all my presents....ummmm....I ate them!


Now my tummy hurts and Dr. Rob says I must be on a very bland diet for a while.  BUMMER...but I get to eat slippery elm (oh yeah, can't fool me...Daddy tells me it's ALL the rage down under but we Princesses know better!)..... I want me kibbles! and Treats!  Where's my gourmet duck boob that Daddy always gives me to get in my crate at night?  Oh WHAT'S a Princess to do!!!???

I must say, if I do say so myself, that I was MAR-VAH-LUS with this tree thing....I didn't eat ONE ornament (yet!).  NO fences for THIS girl.....I would MUCH rather eat those slippahs that everyone wears here.....

Oh well, wishing ALL my fans a very Happy New Year....especially my Aussie family and friends.   Thanks to Aussie Mum and Dr. Rob for being there....always.  Hugs....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matilday, Merry christmas Princess. I just luv christmas. I got to have the most fabulous ham bone and there was food, food and more food. The weather here has been really strange, one day it is 40 degrees the next day its been raining and overcast. I have been swimming a bit in my special little pool, much like yours, mum has got just about hysterical because she says "How am I supposed to keep this beautiful coat nice if you are alway wet then you go roll in the horse manure" cant figure out why she doesnt think I look good???? I wanna know what the heck gourmet duck boob is? Sounds pretty interesting. We dont have slippers here but ugg boots and they are soooo much fun, almost like a minature sheep. Whats up with your tummy? Hope its nothing serious. Did you get all the family over for the holidays? We did and I learnt how to rip up wrapping paper and spread it out all over the lawn, mum was so impressed (not). Relatives are great fun for awhile but I'm sure glad its just me mum dad elizabeth and the other animals now. Loved the picture of you and the christmas tree, we have a similar one only it is white, we had purple decorations this year, apparently Elizabeth changes the colour every year, next year it is blue. I even have a ball thing with my name on it as I am part of the family, not every one gets one but you know how special we are. Mum and Elizabeth are taking me into Puppy Pamper today, I get to have a special bath and come out smelling like a girl, and then there is the hair dryer thing and the brushing and I am having the hair around my feet trimmed again and mum is talking about special shampoo for the white hair around my face as it is always dirty. At the end I get these special doggy chocolates (if I'm good) and everyone telling what a handsome dog I am. Any way gotta get going as Mum has work today, holidays are over for awhile. Love to you and yours, keep safe and have a fantastic year. Love you all DigB

    ReplyDelete