Sunday, January 16, 2011

I PASSED!! I PASSED!! And I Didn't Even Study!!!

Okay, wait for it....I must compose myself....Deep breath....Breathe....Sigh.  

Okay, I'm back.....Yes, Dear, Dear Subjects (I mean readers)....Your Hawaiian Princess is further supported in her acknowledged lineage as an Aussie-Hawaiian Princess.  After a grueling, and I do mean GRUELING, eye exam by an ophthalmologist, I received my certification that my eyes are A-OK.

The angst, the trouble, the blurry vision I had to put up with.....but it was worth it to attest that my eyes--as the rest of me--is PERFECT!!!  Aussie Mom had no worries but she verified it with an Australian doctor (just to be sure because one can't always believe these Yanks!)

Here I am with my certiificate with my loyal sister subject, Sophie.....



What does this mean?!  How the hell do I know..... Oh nevermind.....Daddy tells me that this is one step toward me getting preggers and having champion pups and keeping my lineage alive...

Preggers....I have NO idea what that entails but it does sound like oodles of fun....Daddy says that happens when I'm a "woman fully growed" in the famous words of Tammy.....

Okay, I hear the cottonwoods whistling above.....bettter sign off.  I'm STILL waiting for my celebratory cake but Daddy says it would be bad for my tummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment