Saturday, September 18, 2010

Everybody Goin' Surfin' Kauai Surfin' Girl

Yesterday, Daddy said we were going to the "beach"....I thought, at first, that we were going to visit another girl dog, but then I remembered that he didn't speak with an accent.  So my interest was piqued because, you know, girls just gotta have fun!

I got to go in the truck which I love....I'm getting very good at driving:

That's me right by our post office waiting for Papa to get our fish express dinners for our adventure.  We got to the "beach" (and I'm still really in the dark about it but, hey, I get to ride with the family so who cares?!)....

We walked down a short path and....okay....It looked like a big bath tub...so I 'm thinking...no big deal.  Been there, done that.... BUT THEN....

Well, at first I must admit (only to you dear, dear fans) that I was bit scared...but then...those waves, the taste, the smell...I wanted to go for it.   And I did.  I was in heaven!




I could've barked all night, I could've barked all night, and still have begged for more.....Daddy told me that if I REALLY looked hard I could even see Australia!!   Yes I was heaven....and knew I had really found "home."


That's me with my Daddy....after my first real swim....

No comments:

Post a Comment