Thursday, September 2, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things.....NOT

Okay, dear fans and readers....Daddy keeps bringing out this toy that annoys me, fascinates me, tickles me, irritates me, and--frankly--drives me nuts!  He keeps running it over my body and saying "good girl, pretty girl, no biting" over and over.  He calls this device of sado-machist torture a BRUSH.   And what's worse....I can't eat it!! 


Here it is....




See the vicious teeth....the hard, cold plastic....Oh dear god--help me Aussie Mom....is there anything ever created that is more of a tease?!   And if that isn't bad enough....Daddy keeps saying "this is for your own good.  We're getting you ready for when we really have to brush you!"  All said with this happy, loving tone---do you SEE where I'm going with this?  Do you have any doubts now about my torture/pleasure?"  And then--hel-lo--"until we really have to brush you"--what does THAT mean!?


And then...he opens the BOX--yes THE Box--and shows me more brushes he has for me....here's one...



And another....


AND THEN.....THE TWINS!!!!.....





Oh Mother of great Nana-Dog (from "Peter Pan")....is this what beauty has come to???

1 comment:

  1. Oh Matilda I am sure Daddy went down to the torture shop and asked for everything that could annoy a Princess. Well have no fear my Hawaiian girl I have set your father straight and those twins will never get out of their sleeping bags and come and hurt you. And as for the thing he is using on you now I have told him to put it in the box and leave it there forever! The brush with the long teeth may have to stay, sorry, but you won't have a bad hair day if you use it!! My goodness we don't want your pretty hair to get all tangled or Daddy would have to trim you off. You know what you would look like then......a common Labrador that had turned grey and white!!! So put up with the brushing Princess so you don't have to look like one of those everyday dogs.
    Love
    Aussie Mum

    ReplyDelete