Friday, August 27, 2010

Princess Matilda Diaries--How to Spend a Very Productive 90 Minutes

7:15 a.m.  Dear Diary...everyone left for work and school earlier than usual.  What's a girl to do?

7:16 a.m.  Playing with real bones on the lanai....what fun!  I never want to stop...I could do this ALL DAY!!

7:20 a.m. Okay, done with that.  I'm bored now.....  Next?

7:25 a.m. Ooh....there's still water in my bowl....

7:26 a.m.  Not any more...water gone...I'm wet.

7:30 a.m.  I'll take a nap...I could sleep for days....so very very tired.

7:45 a.m.  I'm done now.  What's a girl to do?

7:46 a.m.  See partition between between my part of the lanai and the part of the lanai with all the fun stuff...looks like chairs, a small house, a pot (water???)...  A princess such as "moi" could never get over that!!

8:01 a.m.  I'm over!  I'm in.....let the good times roll!

8:02 a.m.  I'm busy.....did my business in this brand new area!  They'll be so happy that I marked it.  Can't wait until Daddy finds it.....[Note to self:  Daddy did find my treasure...with his shoes....discovery of business in this manner not so exciting for humans.]

8:20 a.m   Still busy...the pot DID have water in it AND some dirt AND some plants. Oh joy!  Oh joy!

8:35 a.m.  Mission accomplished...that plant is toast and I'm thoroughly smelly and dirty.  Now how to get back to the other side so no one's the wiser....

8:45 a.m.  Stuck...can't get back....Okay, there's still more water....I'm back....

8:50 a.m. BUSTED....Papa came back from the gym and I think "We are not amused" is an understatement....

9:00 a.m. Daddy home from work...YEAH!!!  

9:01 a.m.  Daddy reinforcing my fence between the two parts of the lanai....now it's higher and I'll never get through....

9:20 a.m.  Daddy gives me a bath......



9:45 a.m.  Daddy puts me in my sleeping crate until he comes home at lunch....tells me he loves me very very much....

9:46 a.m.  Sleeping....catching my zzzzzzzzz's.......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matilda how busy and productive you have been! Good to see you are keeping those humans on their toes. Now to throw down an Aussie challenge... getting over the new wall those humans that think they are so smart have built. You go girl!!!!
    Love
    Aussie Mum

    ReplyDelete