Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Take Sominex Tonight and Sleep....Safe and Restful...Sleep, Sleep, Sleep"



No dear readers...this is not me....alas, it's my brother in Western Australia... Although I sleep in bathtubs and under BBQ grills, I've yet to find a nice cubby like this.  He is a handsome devil isn't he?  Can you see the family resemblance?  I wonder if this picture was taken right after his harrowing day eating something "unmentionable" which, according to his Mum made him "smell like a skunk"?  It required at least two baths!!  Can you imagine?  He must have smelled MAH-VAH-LUS!!  Simply MAH-VA-LUS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matilda, Dig B here, this photo was taken at work, I had just helped out with this really big job and had to catch a few ZZZZ's. It was shortly after this that I found the wonderful perfume that mum so detest (apparently smells worse than some of the stuff Elizabeth wears. I must also correct you I had eight baths in one week cause mum just cant bear the fact that I "smell or have black patches on what should be white or worse yet if the black is some other colour" Mum really gets hung up. If you ever get the chance you should try horse or sheep pooh now they smell MAH-VAH-LUS. Gotta go off to a horse show, (its about 5 in the morning and still dark) but thats what you gotta do for family. Love to you and yours DIG B.

    ReplyDelete