Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here's How Hawaiian Princesses Really Sleep....


FINALLY...my playing exhausts Daddy....It's so hard to get him to slow down...But isn't he just the cutest thing you ever saw??  That's my iddy widdy little human (okay not so iddy)...but you get the point...

I get so pooped keeping him occupied with running, fetching, chewing.  I mean, seriously, I keep bringing back my squeaky toy to him...and then, hello...he throws it again.  When do these humans slow down?

P.S. I now weigh a svelt 26 pounds!  That is just about twice my weight when I emigrated from Aussie-land.   A girl does have to watch her figure but I in my growth phase....That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Matilda you are growing up to be a beautiful girl. I suppose that gorgeous figure is because you have to keep those humans busy. Imagine if they had time on their hands they might, oh do I dare say it...take you to obedience classes and stop spoiling you!!!!! Keep them busy my Aussie girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daddy says I'm going to school as soon as 1) I'm over the parvo scare 2) the classes start and 3) soccer season is over....Whatever all that means!

    ReplyDelete