Sunday, August 15, 2010

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head....

....and I can honestly say I LOVE it when those raindrops do....especially in this wonderful blue hole I discovered.  It's cool, moist, and the drips keep coming and coming....I discovered it when my sibs Sophie and Eli were taking a bath....I jumped in--didn't like that as much.   And I really don't like it when Daddy makes me take MY bath (you've heard about that before)....but I still just keep coming back because....well because....just look!!!  Who could resist???
Th

The other day I even discovered a little human in the tub!!! And she didn't move at all and she let me grab her leg and run around with her naked in my mouth.  (Didn't taste as good as the other humans though).  Then Sophie started screaming "Matilda's got my Barbie!"  Being the Aussie at heart that I am, I immediately thought "Silly Sophie, there is NO way I have a BBQ in my mouth!"  Then I realized she was talking about the little human in my mouth.  Well, now Barbie's  a paraplegic--whatever that is.....too bad, so sad.   But it was such fun while it lasted......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matilda, Just got home from a sleep over, Mum and Dad went to Perth AGAIN. Your barbie certainly doesnt sound like the one that I went to, we got snaggers and steak. But your blue hole sounds a lot like the green hole I found at the sleep over. At first the green hole had this hard square stuff over it but it had to be removed after the humans realised that it was exactly the right size for me to put my paws through, then they decided that some of the water better come out so I wouldnt get hurt but hey I still had a great afternoon. Oh and you really have to get daddy to get you something called a soft squeaky toy, they are simply marvelleous, the humans must think so to cause they chase me everywhere just trying to get it and have a turn, but as my sister Elizabeth would say "whats mine is mine and whats theirs is mine too" (yes thats right heard EJB say it alot). The squeaky toy makes this noise when you chomp on it in just the right place and if you time it when everyone is trying to watch the telly everyone would rather chase you, so that is my good deed, keeping my family fit. Oh I had a bath Friday afternoon and to my horror Mum says that I will probably have to have another Monday morning because and I quote "Dig B you smell like dead fish" I think I smell fine but the humans here are really funny about the way I smell. Anyway must go have a rest so I'll be raring to go on Monday morning. Love to you and your family. Dig B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, today I got in the fish pond garden at the front door today and I thought it was great fun....my Papa was NOT amused and I had to get washed because "I stunk." Jeez, humans...have you got a nose??? My Daddy loved Perth...such a great town....I will try to put on a display with my squeaky toy so that Daddy whips out the camera....I, of course, like you, Dig B , can be QUITE clever with it....oh, the things we do for these humans!

    ReplyDelete