Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Bachelorette is a commentary on U.S. Life

One of my latest discoveries is the TV!  I love the moving pictures--makes me think I'm always following someone in the paddock....they move so fast!  Thought the pix were just a set of meaningless images, but then I discovered "The Bachelorette"!   My heart still reverberates with the warmth of that show!  What a remarkable commentary on U.S. life!   Daddy says its very realistic and that true love can actually be found here...

This show is about a girl looking for true love among 25 or so suitors.   They are HOT for humans....  Daddy loves this show and I can see why.  This process seems so genuine and real, the girl is obviously of princess stock like me (although my blonde hair is oh so much more real!)....They make it look so glamorous and easy to find a mate.  Of course, in my life, I have NO clue about how a Princess like moi meets suitors.  I thought we just got stuck in the pen with someone?

Last week "The Bachelorette" participants were all over the country (U.S.) and I heard they went to Europe.  I hope they go to Australia--maybe the girl would like my Dr. Rob?  I enjoy the places they go and oh...the food...But humans just eat way too nicely for my taste.  Hey if a girl's gotta eat, just EAT.   Just open your mouth and chew!

Daddy and I sit and watch the show.  He comments all the time about the details and what he thinks will happen.   It's a bit a blur still for me....after all I don't know what a "date" is.  Silly me--I thought it was something you ate.   But I love the passion, the reality, and genuine emotions coming from the people.  Obviously people in my new country meet people all the time, take them on beautiful expensive dates, wear nice clothes, and then sleep together.  Sounds easy to me!

I wonder if Aussie bachelorettes would like to be on this show???

No comments:

Post a Comment