Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mud, rain, gardens--the stuff of life

Today we traveled for a long time in the truck--not as far as that awful plane--but far none the less.  I got to sit on Eli and Sophie's lap; they always smell like food and dirt at the same time.  Yum!  


We went to a garden pond store up North island...very chi-chi....lots of stuff from Burma, Thailand, and oh who cares--there was MUD and puddles and it RAINED!!! I tried to catch the drops with my mouth; now that's a thankless job.  I was so exhausted I slept the whole way home. 


Then we got to dig and play in the garden at home--oh joy oh joy...now I'm just pooped out....

1 comment:

  1. G'day Matilda
    Hope Daddy spent plenty of money in that chi chi shop, maybe a groovy Thai dog bed with a canopy and cushions!! Sounds like life is going well. It is rainy and cold back in your old town of Sydney. We can't wait for summer. Tell Dad to post some new photos soon
    Love
    Aussie Mum

    ReplyDelete