Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blood is Thicker than Water...or WATER is the bond!

Hi Dig B....my big bro!  Actually, I don't know who's older but who cares!?  Just heard from your Aussie Mum....sounds like you landed in a gold mine just like I did....and you even have another OES to help you learn the ropes!  Does she look like our Mum?  I'm posting a picture of you here so that readers can see the family resemblance! 

I hear you are still playing in the water bowl like we used to do with Mummy Fiona's place!!! I love putting both my paws in the bowl and splashing and splashing....with this Hawaiian heat it feels soooo good.  Daddy "LOVES" when I keep spilling my water over and over and over and over and over!!   I'm always wet and happy. Thanks for teaching me that trick!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matilda. Glad you got my picture. My mum loves to knit but for some reason she doesn't like it when I help. The people here have awesome things on their feet, called Ugg Boots, they are just like tugging on siblings, but Elizabeth tells me "Bad puppy", they also have work boots made from leather, which I'm not supposed to use as a chew toy. Yesterday Elizabeth took me on her horse, its a long way up and I was very brave, the view is very different up there, I do however prefer the ground. Stephanie "The Queen" OES here sometimes lets me play with her which is fun but when she has had enough of me she puts this big paw on my head and I can't seem to move. Mum went to the butchers today and bought home these lovely big bones that I'm allowed to play with. I love my new home, and I love being able to sleep inside every night, I spend a lot of time outside on these really funny dog beds that have legs so we don't feel the cold of the concrete, at first I couldn't get on but now its a piece of cake. Any way I had better go as Mum has not been home long from a horse event and tea is nearly cooked. So love to you and your wonderful family. Dig B and my lovely family. XXXX

    ReplyDelete