Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There is only ONE Pineapple Princess in MY Yard!!




Okay, yesterday I had my first "get off my land" moment!  I was just wandering around doing my own "business" when all of a sudden this horrible thing appeared.  I was scared and shocked.  WHAT was IT doing on MY turf!?  I, being the Hawaiian Princess that I am, was mor-ti-fied.  It had long spikey things coming out of its head which hurt when I tried to say hi (by biting of course!).  It was roundish and quite ugly.  Daddy said it was a "pineapple" but okay, so what?!  It still was trespassing so of course I had to attack and make sure IT knew that I was in charge here....Of course I won...as documented in this video....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Matilda

    That thing really looked scary, so pleased you didnt let the side down and beat it in to submission, we have sheep like that. Scary and really big but when I bark my big bark they listen and run away. Being in charge can be sooo tiring hope you went and had a nice rest after your victory. Love Dig B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brah--that's pidgin for "brother" I'm learning....no worries....that pineapple just lay there for a long time after I was done with it....Don't mess with this bitch is what I say!?

    ReplyDelete