Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally! Daddy got it right...

Okay, how hard is it to get "1 cup kibbles and a little water.  Serve immediately"  correct?  I mean, seriously, Dad, there are just a few ways.   But for two days I ate the puppy version of muck...I kept looking at you and trying to say "it's WRONG!  It's WRONG"   but oh no, there comes the muck again.  I guess Daddy finally had a light bulb go on and emailed Aussie Mum and she must've set him straight because tonight, it was YUMMY!!  I feel...so much better.

Jeez, these humans I guess needs LOTS of patience.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matilda
    I told you those Yankees can be a bit slow on the uptake!! Just hang in there my Aussie girl, cause eventually they get it right. Would love to see some pictures of you soon. Tell Dad I am taking the girls to the USA next year, don't know if we will get to Hawaii I will try very hard. I was deciding between a Mediterranean or Caribbean cruise but as I could only get on a flight to Los Angeles using our points, Caribbean won out. If any of your Daddy's friends can recommend a cruise company that would be great. You know what I like Matilda, 5 star at the very least.
    Big hugs from Downunder.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Matilda

    Its Dig B, I had to have a bath today, because I got really really dirty and Mum said it was to cold to leave me outside and I was way too dirty to come in. Its been really cold and wet here. I got to go to Albany on the weekend to this big pet shop where I was allowed in. Every one there oh and ah over me, as is only right. I'm of to the vet on Friday to get my micro chips thingy checked and put into mum and dads name. I also get to go with mum to work every day and am now the "workshop dog" grease and oil and tyres are sooooo much fun, mum thinks otherwise, but hey I love hanging out with the guys in the workshop and having rides on the hoist (inside cars). Any way gotta go mum is going to give me my nightly brush and although I'm not always too keen I keep getting told its for my own good. Will try and figure out how to send this gorgeous photo that Elizabeth took of me, it certainly rivals those cute ones of you. Love to you Dig B

    ReplyDelete