Thursday, July 29, 2010



Okay, to be totally honest, this is usually my view of humans...so I may not get the whole picture.... But I think it's funny that Daddy and Papa have all these interesting thing to play and eat and taste and chew and yet they say "no" or "off" or make some obnoxious noise all the time to stop me... No to the frogs, no to the baby bird hopping in our yard OBVIOUSLY wanting to be tasted by moi, no to the chicken poop, no to the dead "I-don't-know-what-but-I-want-to-eat-its" I find all over the yard.  And no to that lovely fish pond at the front of the house AND the one in the middle of our living room....That's just for starters; I won't even go into the other goodies around the house that I want to play, sniff, or chew....including, one hint..."MEOW"... Sigh....Humans seem to be hung up on "stuff" and what is okay/not okay to touch.  Hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matilda
    Lucky you aren't back in Australia or I would have to say "no Matilda don't chase the kangaroos, koalas, or emus" you remember how the kangaroos jump down the main streets of Sydney all the time, and Charlie and Ainsley have their own emu they ride to school!!!!!
    Big Hugs
    Aussie Mum

    ReplyDelete